Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire blew my mind and made me cry  (Read 286 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 07, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire blew my mind and made me cry

The VOID creates an immersive virtual reality experience the way it's meant to be experienced.

I'm just back at the hotel after spending the most amazing 15 minutes of my life inside a couple of small rooms with nothing but black walls. The VOID has successfully created the kind of virtual reality experience that we all imagined it would be like a decade ago. The future is here.

"What is the VOID?" I can almost hear you asking. It's a fast-growing virtual reality experience that puts you in the drivers seat of the most intense experience you could have without being in a real place. Recently, the company teamed up with LucasFilm and ILMxLAB to create Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, in which you get to be a member of the rebel alliance (not the resistance) disguised as a Stormtrooper trying to steel secret plans for a dangerous new weapon.

They had me at Star Wars.

When I first heard about Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire, I bought my tickets right away, without even researchi...

Source: Star Wars: Secrets of the Empire blew my mind and made me cry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: