Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Valve releases the original Left 4 Dead just in time for Halloween  (Read 507 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: October 28, 2010, 07:00:09 am »

Valve releases the original Left 4 Dead just in time for Halloween

I just got done playing a level of Left 4 Dead 2 on my MacBook Pro when I saw this: Valve has released the original Left 4 Dead for Mac OS X. Valve originally released the sequel, Left 4 Dead 2, for the Mac on October 5th, promising the first one would come in time for Halloween. The reason for the delay?  Valve was having a bit of a hard time making the original Mac-compatible. Late last night, Valve made good on their promise.

If you're a fan of zombies, the original Left 4 Dead is a blast. It's also a steal at just US$9.99 (a 50% discount in celebration of its release), but for an even better value, you can get Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 for just $14.99 for a limited time.  If you already bought the game through Steam on a Windows PC, you should be able to play it on a Mac now without having to re-purchase it thanks to Steam Play.
Left 4 Dead requires Mac OS X 10.6.4 or higher (Snow Leopard Graphics Update required) with a 2 GHz dual core Intel processor or better.  You'll also need either an ATI Radeon 2400 video card or better or an NVIDIA 8600M or better.Valve releases the original Left 4 Dead just in time for Halloween originally appeared on TUAW on Thu, 28 Oct 2010 01:00:00 EST.  Please see our terms for use of feeds.Source | Permalink | Email this | Comments

http://www.tuaw.com/2010/10/28/valve-releases-the-original-left-4-dead-just-in-time-for-hallowe/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: