Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to deal with loose Joy-Cons on your Nintendo Switch  (Read 249 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 31, 2018, 04:05:19 pm »

How to deal with loose Joy-Cons on your Nintendo Switch

Do your Joy-Con Controllers have trouble staying put? Here's how to deal with the problem!

Some player have reported that their Nintendo Switch Joy-Con controller is loose when connected to the Switch console, which makes the left or right side move out of place, even when locked in position. The issue doesn't appear to be as widespread as the infamous Bluetooth issues with the left Joy-Con, but it's still an irritating problem nevertheless. If you're experiencing this issue, here are a few things you can do to help with the problem.

A slight wiggle is normal

Since I purchased my Switch at launch, the Joy-Con controllers have always wiggled ever-so-slightly when locked in place in tablet mode. Talking to other iMore Switch enthusiasts, like Russell Holly, and having handled a few of my friends' consoles, it's safe to say that this is normal.

When I say a slight wiggle, I mean slight. It's noticeable, but never has it caused any issues with gameplay nor have they ever popped out o...

Source: How to deal with loose Joy-Cons on your Nintendo Switch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: