Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Toast Leather Cover for MacBook Pro and Air review: Stick-on leather cover you’ll want to stick with  (Read 301 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 24, 2018, 04:05:15 pm »

Toast Leather Cover for MacBook Pro and Air review: Stick-on leather cover you’ll want to stick with

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I tremble at the sight of brand-new stick-on iPhone screen-protectors. No matter how hard I try, no matter how religiously I follow the directions, I always end up with three or four bubbles staring defiantly at me from the covered screen. Using the touchscreen starts to feel about like trying to read Braille. Every time I’ve tried to use one, I’ve ended up ripping it off and throwing it in the trash.</p><p>So you can imagine my fear when I received my new Toast cover for my MacBook Pro. It’s a leather case, but it differs from most of its competitors by being a stick-on—yes, much like an adhesive iPhone protector—rather than something you plop the MacBook into. It's laser-cut and designed to fit your MacBook perfectly. Even so, I steeled myself. I put it off for a day. Give me some credit: If I messed this one up, I’d be tossing around $160 total in the bin.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3280994/macs/toast-leather-cover-for-macbook-pro-macbook-air-review.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Toast Leather Cover for MacBook Pro and Air review: Stick-on leather cover you’ll want to stick with
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: