Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The MacBook Pro’s throttling issues are fixed, but Apple hasn’t solved its biggest problem  (Read 486 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: July 28, 2018, 04:05:14 pm »

The MacBook Pro’s throttling issues are fixed, but Apple hasn’t solved its biggest problem

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>I have a prediction. At some point over the next month or so, Apple will issue an update to macOS High Sierra specifically designed to address an issue caused by the macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 Supplemental Update. Granted, it might not be as highly publicized as the thermal throttling bug, but I’m betting there will be something Apple needs to correct that rises above the usual universal big fixes and performance tweaks.</p><p>I hope I’m wrong. But until Apple builds up a cushion of reliability, there’s no reason to think its new product launches, updates, and even patches won’t be riddled with bugs and issues, some so big that they make headlines. Just take a look at the last few releases, all within the past 12 months:</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3292218/macs/macbook-pro-throttling-quality-control.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: The MacBook Pro’s throttling issues are fixed, but Apple hasn’t solved its biggest problem
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: