Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How my Apple Watch helped me through another health crisis  (Read 330 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 07, 2018, 04:05:13 pm »

How my Apple Watch helped me through another health crisis

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>In retrospect, it probably wasn’t very smart of me to make my last article for Macworld about me almost dying. In the ensuing two years, that led some readers to think I did. (Spoiler: Nope.)</p><h2>TL;DR</h2>
<p>In case you haven’t read it, here’s the short version: In May 2016, my body decided to suddenly surprise me with multiple blood clots. They blocked some pretty important arteries in my heart and lungs, which led me to almost…what’s the technical term? Oh right: Die.</p><p>Luckily, my Apple Watch’s heart rate monitor was on the job, and convinced me that I was experiencing something more serious than a stressful day. I sought the proper medical attention in time, and the story had a very happy ending.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3294704/software-health/how-my-apple-watch-helped-me-through-another-health-crisis.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: How my Apple Watch helped me through another health crisis
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: