Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thursday's best deals: gaming monitors, flash drives, Kindles, and more  (Read 228 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 15, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

Thursday's best deals: gaming monitors, flash drives, Kindles, and more

On a daily basis there is no shortage of great deals to be had, but sometimes hunting them down can be a bit time consuming. Don't let that drag you down, though. We've rounded up some of our absolute favorites from today that you simply can't miss out on.

Great for Gamers

Dell S2719DGF 27-inch LED FreeSync monitor

If I was in a position to upgrade my monitor, this is the one I would get. Probably two of them. Once you add this to your cart, you'll see $35 come off automatically in the final price. The deal comes from Dell's official eBay store.

$314.99 $350 $35 off

See at eBay

If you're a gamer or spend a lot of time in front of your computer and just want one all-around great monitor, this is it. The Dell 27-inch has 2K Quad HD 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution, a 1 ms response time, and a 155 Hz refresh rate. The connectivity options include two HDMI ports, one DisplayPort, and a USB hub with four USB 3.0 ports. It has viewing angles up to 170 degrees, along with AMD's FreeSync t...

Source: Thursday's best deals: gaming monitors, flash drives, Kindles, and more
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: