Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple needs to get into the folding game and save us from years of bad phones  (Read 256 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 02, 2019, 04:05:13 pm »

Apple needs to get into the folding game and save us from years of bad phones

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>When I first heard that Samsung was making a folding phone, I was excited. The idea that a phone could turn into a tablet intrigued me, and I closely followed the development of Samsung’s display technology leading up to the launch of the Galaxy Fold.</p><p>Then I saw the Fold, and, well, my excitement waned. After dreams of giant screens opening to gianter screens, the Galaxy Fold has some clear first-gen compromises. The outside display is only 4.6-inches, which is laughably small for a 2019 smartphone (sorry iPhone SE lovers). It opens to a 7.6-inch screen that has a giant notch on the right side for the cameras. And it looks like it’s thicker than two iPhones stacked on top of each other.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3343186/apple-folding-iphone.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple needs to get into the folding game and save us from years of bad phones
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: