Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Here are details on what's new with the iPad mini 5 and where to order now!  (Read 209 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 22, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

Here are details on what's new with the iPad mini 5 and where to order now!

After three-and-a-half long years, Apple has updated the iPad mini. It's faster, smarter, and has the same look as the iPad mini 4.

Before March 18, if you would have asked me whether you should get an iPad mini, the answer would have been a resounding "no." Today, however, my tune has changed. Though the "baby pro" (as my former colleague Serenity Caldwell likes to call it) looks the same on the outside, it's what's on the inside that counts, and these insides are much improved.

Order now

iPad mini

From $399 at Amazon
The fifth-generation iPad mini refreshes the smaller tablet genre.

With a faster A12 bionic chip, True Tone display, and support for Apple Pencil (1st gen), there's no denying that the iPad mini is a strong update to the smaller tablet line.

What's new with the iPad mini?

As of March 18, Apple has updated and improved the nearly-forgotten iPad mini with loads of spec upgrades and Apple Pencil support. Though the insides are better than ever, the chassis design...

Source: Here are details on what's new with the iPad mini 5 and where to order now!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: