Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pro or no? How the high-end 2019 iMac measures up  (Read 225 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 06, 2019, 04:05:14 pm »

Pro or no? How the high-end 2019 iMac measures up

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>High-end iMac or iMac Pro? Ever since the iMac Pro was released in 2017, that’s been a key question for pro-level Mac users who aren’t sure if taking the perilous leap from the summit of the iMac product line across to the $4,999 (and up) iMac Pro was worth the financial risk. With the 2019 updates to the iMac line, the gap between the two products has narrowed even more, making the question that much harder to answer.</p><p>I’ve been using a base-model iMac Pro as my primary computer since it shipped, and last week Apple sent me a high-end 2019 iMac, so as I write this I am literally sitting in that iMac Pro gap. (It’s comfy here, thanks for asking.) The 5K iMac is equipped with the 3.6GHz 8-core ninth-generation Core i9 processor, 16GB of RAM, a Radeon Pro Vega 48 GPU, and 512GB of SSD storage—a configuration you can buy today on Apple’s website for $3,449—a savings of $1,550 from the price of the base-model iMac Pro.</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3386401/how-high-end-2019-imac-measures-up-imac-pro.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Pro or no? How the high-end 2019 iMac measures up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: