Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celebrating women in tech: Meet Dana Loberg, CEO and Founder of LEO AR  (Read 220 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 20, 2019, 04:05:22 pm »

Celebrating women in tech: Meet Dana Loberg, CEO and Founder of LEO AR

Augmented reality isn't just boys' fun. Girls and women are leading the AR revolution, too.

Augmented reality (AR) hasn't quite hit the mainstream, but it's getting there in a big way. Even Apple is excited about the future of AR. It's universally useful and fun. You can see what a couch looks like in your living room or make a mini-movie staring yourself and R2-D2.

Leo AR is an entertainment app that takes the idea of stickers to the next level. When you open Leo AR, it triggers a camera with a tray of various "stickers" that you can add right onto the screen. These are more than just stickers, though. They move, change size, and can be viewed from any angle in a 3-D way. Drop a skeleton into your living room and record your kids running from it (or dancing with it) from any angle. I just dropped a bunch of bunnies in my backyard and made it look like I had an infestation.

Get Leo AR in the App Store

Leo AR's founder and CEO, Dana Logberg started her higher education as an artis...

Source: Celebrating women in tech: Meet Dana Loberg, CEO and Founder of LEO AR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: