Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPhone, app, and tech tips to help you survive a disaster  (Read 262 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

iPhone, app, and tech tips to help you survive a disaster

you never know when a natural disaster may strike so get your iPhone and get prepared now.

Right now, I'm surrounded on 3 1/2 sides by water. There's the river behind me, which is normal, and then there are the floods on both sides, up and down the street, and throughout my neighborhood. I'd say that's abnormal, but after decades of no problems at all, we've now had flooding two out of the last three years and, apparently, more to come.

Rather read that watch? Hit play on the video above!

I'm fine. I'm safe. But around me the streets are blocked off. Cars are banned. People have evacuated. Emergency services are all over. And there's a salvage boat floating in what used to be my backyard.

But it's not just flooding. It's wildfires in California, tornados throughout the midlands, hurricanes along the coasts, or it could be storms or earthquakes, or heatwaves or cold fronts or any of the other forces of nature that periodically remind us nature always wins.

It was Earth Day on M...

Source: iPhone, app, and tech tips to help you survive a disaster
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: