Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: This laptop stand is so thin and lightweight you'll forget it's there  (Read 224 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 12, 2019, 04:05:21 pm »

This laptop stand is so thin and lightweight you'll forget it's there

This super thin and lightweight laptop stand is so seamless you'll forget it's even there.

Every day, I seem to spend several hours straight on the computer, as do many of you. It's necessary for me to get my work done, but I end up sitting and even slouching in my chair for hours, which is terrible for you in the long run. But it's relatable, right? The best way to alleviate this is to have your computer screen at an acceptable height, so you don't end up looking down, or slouching over, or whatever other bad habits you end up with by being in front of a computer all day.

To get your laptops up to a good height, you'll need a stand. But what if you end up doing a lot of traveling, or you prefer to work outside of the house? While you can bring a laptop stand with you everywhere, some stands just add bulk to your bag and are just another item you need to carry around with you.

Not MOFT's "Invisible" Laptop Stand. This is a unique product that attaches to the bottom of your laptop ...

Source: This laptop stand is so thin and lightweight you'll forget it's there
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: