Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sometimes the best things in life are free, like these great Mac apps!  (Read 290 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 09, 2019, 04:05:26 pm »

Sometimes the best things in life are free, like these great Mac apps!

Get the greatest free apps on your Mac without having to dig through the entire Mac App Store!

The Mac App Store is full of all manner of apps, from simple utilities to complex programs. New apps are published every day, making it hard to find the best of the best — which is where we come in. We've gathered the best free apps for the Mac, all in one place so you don't have to go digging.

My criteria for apps on this list

In researching the best free apps for the Mac, I started by using Apple's category list. This makes it easier to cover the wide variety of content available. If an app is on the Mac App Store, it is in one of the 21 categories that Apple has listed.

Because this is a "free" app list, I tried to only include apps that are truly free or whose functionality is not diminished without an in-app purchase. You will see some apps that have premium content that can be unlocked with an in-app purchase, but I've included them on the list because I feel that the free c...

Source: Sometimes the best things in life are free, like these great Mac apps!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: