Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 16-inch MacBook Pro — Clickity-clack, the good keyboard is back!  (Read 559 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 13, 2019, 04:05:20 pm »

16-inch MacBook Pro — Clickity-clack, the good keyboard is back!

It's here. The new 16-inch MacBook Pro. No, I'm not messing with you. It's not a dream. You didn't wake up in an alternate reality. It's really here. Bigger screen. All-new keyboard. 8 TB storage and 64 GB memory options. Here. Here. Here. Really. I swear. And I jumped on a plane, got it, and am about to go all hands-on with it for you. Right. Now.

Now, I'm super excited because I love new technology and this new MacBook Pro checks so many items off my wishlist. But, caveat upfront, despite how excited I am now, all of this stuff still has to be tested and some of it will need long term testing. So, I'll share what I find a week or so out, and a month or three out as well.

For now, I've spent a day with the 32GB, 2TB version of Apple's new 16-inch MacBook Pro and here are the first 5 big things, and a ton of little details, that you need to know.

1. 16-inch MacBook Pro 2019: The Display

Apple has made higher density Retina displays, wider gamut P3 displays, and dynamic cast Tru...

Source: 16-inch MacBook Pro — Clickity-clack, the good keyboard is back!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: