Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do AirPods Pro compare to Bose QuietComfort 35 II? I put them to test  (Read 367 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 13, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

How do AirPods Pro compare to Bose QuietComfort 35 II? I put them to test

I pit the AirPods Pro and Bose QuietComfort 35 II against each other. The results may surprise you.

I like to consider myself somewhat of a headphone addict. If you come into my office, you may find at least two headphones on my desk, and a few more pairs stashed away in one of many laptop bags or backpacks. There are also earbuds scattered about the house. I definitely have more pairs than the average person, and I try to use them for different purposes.

During Black Friday last year, I saw that the Bose QuietComfort 35 II headphones were on sale at Amazon for $250, and it was too good of a deal for me to pass up. I've been wanting a pair of Bose headphones for years, and honestly, how can I refuse a pretty pair of Rose Gold headphones? Yes, I can be basic too. The Bose QC35 II have now replaced my previous daily-use headphones, the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 Wireless Headphones, and they're definitely my new favorite go-to pair.

But a month later, my husband managed to surprise m...

Source: How do AirPods Pro compare to Bose QuietComfort 35 II? I put them to test
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: