Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: iPadOS 14 Wishlist: Beyond just better mouse support  (Read 311 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 19, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

iPadOS 14 Wishlist: Beyond just better mouse support

This time last year we had new, incredibly powerful iPad Pro hardware, but what we didn't have was the iOS software to truly unlock all of its potential.

iOS 12 had been, in large part, a performance and stability release, and I loved that. Loved it so much I'm going to repeat the need to repeat it every year basically ad nauseam Infinitum until it happens.

But, we were missing things. Especially things that would let the iPad be the iPad. I'd been asking for an iPadOS for like 5 years. Something that would keep the iOS underpinnings but let the experience be as unique, the way the watch and TV had been treated basically since launch.

And… just when I'd all but given up hope, Apple gave it to us. iPadOS. Along with many of the features many of us had been asking for since Steve Jobs had first sat down with it in that big comfy chair.

Most of the features… but not all of them, and not all the way. Just the other day I wrote about the return to focus on reliability and perfor...

Source: iPadOS 14 Wishlist: Beyond just better mouse support
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: