Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NatGeo Photog Brian Skerry thinks iPhone photographers are great  (Read 311 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 19, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

NatGeo Photog Brian Skerry thinks iPhone photographers are great

Take great photos, no matter what you are using.

Few of us have what it takes to put our bodies a hundred feet underwater for several hours in order to get a single photo of a rare sea critter, but this National Geographic Photographer is exactly that person. His days are long, physically exhausting in ways most of us will never know, and involve traveling to extreme and beautiful locations all around the world. And if you've ever seen any of the incredible work he's published, your life is richer for it.

But, when he's not at work, Brian has an iPhone in his pocket. And when I saw that, I wanted to know what he had to say about those of us who use our phones as our primary cameras. Unsurprisingly, he loves it.

I think, ultimately, anything that helps you make a picture that satisfies your crative juices or helps you tell a story or lets you show your friends a cool thing, having a device you can take anywhere like that, is a great thing. There's nothing wrong with that, I thin...

Source: NatGeo Photog Brian Skerry thinks iPhone photographers are great
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: