Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: With an iPhone case like this, you'll never lose your AirPods again  (Read 319 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 23, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

With an iPhone case like this, you'll never lose your AirPods again

I've seen iPhone cases, I've seen AirPods cases, but I've never seen an AirPods case neatly tucked into the back of an iPhone case while still maintaining an overall sleek design.

When Apple announced the first generation of AirPods in 2016, I immediately knew I had to have a pair, but what I didn't know was how easy it'd be for me to lose track of my shiny new toys. While I'd rather not tell you how many pairs of AirPods I've lost in the past, I am happy to report that losing my AirPods (and yours if you're anything like me) might soon become a thing of the past with the help of one of these 2-in-1 cases that'll house your AirPods and iPhone in one spot.

It's a simple yet genius concept for people who are constantly misplacing their AirPods or are just looking to carry one less thing in their pockets. Now, while each case will come with its own unique features and functionality, my absolute favorite is the OFOCASE. The case currently comes in two colors — black and white — and...

Source: With an iPhone case like this, you'll never lose your AirPods again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: