Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Malouf M555 adjustable bed base has app controls and works with Siri  (Read 360 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 27, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

The Malouf M555 adjustable bed base has app controls and works with Siri

In my endless pursuit of all things HomeKit, I recently discovered on entirely new category of products that work with Siri, but don't quite fit within the smart home mold. Apple's HomeKit platform has a limited selection of "services" like power controls or lighting, but leave certain things out, such as appliances and even furniture. This creates a gap that often leaves Apple fans out in the cold when compared to the offerings of other voice assistants.

However, the introduction of Siri Shortcuts just a couple of years ago is creating a new way to tap into the power and convenience of Siri for some truly unique applications. Smart tea kettles that allow you to set the perfect temperature and tiny battery operated devices that can press a button on demand are just a few examples of this new wave of accessories.

I recently spent some time with one such product, which is technically not a device in the traditional sense, but offers a level of integration with Siri that would simply ...

Source: The Malouf M555 adjustable bed base has app controls and works with Siri
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: