Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HORI Split Pad Pro controllers make Nintendo Switch gaming so much better  (Read 248 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 31, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

HORI Split Pad Pro controllers make Nintendo Switch gaming so much better

You're gonna want to exchange your small Joy-Cons for these Pro Controller-like grips.

I absolutely love the Nintendo Switch's small and innovative design. However, I can honestly say that I don't like using the Joy-Cons for extended periods. They aren't ergonomic and they don't feel large enough for my hands. On top of that, my pinky fingers inevitably go numb when trying to hold those tiny controllers and I have to wiggle my fingers around awkwardly while playing to get the feeling back. It's definitely not pleasant.

When I saw that HORI had released a Nintendo Pro-like attachment for the Switch, I was ecstatic. I immediately bought them and ended up testing them for over 20 hours. They feel amazing in my hands and don't cause any of the unpleasantness brought on by the extended use of the small Joy-Cons. I can't say that they are perfect, but I can't see myself going back to Joy-Cons after using them. Here's my full review of the HORI Split Pad Pro.

Handheld Pro

Hori Split P...

Source: HORI Split Pad Pro controllers make Nintendo Switch gaming so much better
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: