Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cases to show off the gold iPhone XS or XS Max  (Read 260 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 24, 2020, 04:05:20 pm »

Best cases to show off the gold iPhone XS or XS Max

Have you purchased a gold iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max? I have, and boy do I not want to cover up that beautiful phone. This shade of gold is unlike the champagne gold, rose gold, or blush gold of other iPhone models. In certain lights you can see bronze highlights; sometimes it looks brownish, sometimes pinkish. It's difficult to describe, but it's gorgeous. I hate to cover it up at all, but cover it I must if I want to keep it pristine. Here are some of the best cases you can put on your new gold iPhone that will still let its beauty shine through.

Totally minimal

Totallee Ultra Slim

Staff Favorite

This extremely thin, minimal case does the bare minimum to cover up your phone, so the phone's shape and color will show through beautifully. However, this type of minimal case is designed more for scratch protection than for drop protection, so it's best for careful users. Be sure to choose the color Clear (Soft). It's a different material than the other colors and will show off the...

Source: Best cases to show off the gold iPhone XS or XS Max
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: