Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Novostella's compact outdoor flood lights are both powerful and colorful  (Read 306 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 26, 2020, 04:05:19 pm »

Novostella's compact outdoor flood lights are both powerful and colorful

These compact floodlights bring color to the great outdoors.

While much of the focus of the smart home world lies inside of your home, there is a growing market for convenient solutions for the great outdoors. Security cameras and video doorbells are some of the most common outdoor accessories. Still, weather-resistant smart lighting is also becoming more mainstream, with light strips and bulbs leading the charge.

Other types of outdoor lighting are also slowly getting a smart makeover, including the classic floodlight. I recently set up a pair of Novostella Smart LED Floodlights for my home, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much connected tech could fit into a small, yet powerful accessory, and still retain the level of weather resistance needed to operate out in the harsh elements. I can certainly see this type of accessory being commonplace in the near future, although it needs some refinements to bring that to fruition.

Bright and rugged

Novostella Smart LED Floodlight

Source: Novostella's compact outdoor flood lights are both powerful and colorful
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: