Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's rated E, but Animal Crossing: New Horizons isn't for everyone  (Read 254 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 12, 2020, 04:05:22 pm »

It's rated E, but Animal Crossing: New Horizons isn't for everyone

Many people who are unfamiliar with the Animal Crossing series have been exposed a little more to it thanks to the many memes depicting a little yellow dog named Isabelle and the guy from Doom. I'm not entirely sure if it's due to these hilariously charming memes, but it seems to me like the hype for the upcoming Animal Crossing: New Horizons game on Nintendo Switch is much higher than it's been for previous AC titles and has drawn in a lot of new eyes, including my own.

Through the years, I've had multiple friends tell me how much they love AC, but whenever I saw gameplay, it looked like an utterly boring way for me to spend my time. You see, I'm much more driven by competition and plot when it comes to video games, and AC doesn't provide much of either of those things. However, the internet's reaction to New Horizons gave me pause and made me want to take another look at the series. Cause, if that many people loved it, maybe I was missing out on something.

After spending several ...

Source: It's rated E, but Animal Crossing: New Horizons isn't for everyone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: