Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: As a long time Apple Music subscriber, I finally tried out the competition  (Read 260 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: June 07, 2020, 04:05:26 pm »

As a long time Apple Music subscriber, I finally tried out the competition

I finally tried Spotify and YouTube Music to see if they could pull me away from my Apple Music subscription — here's what I think of the three streaming services.

I have been streaming music since it became available here in Canada, and for the first few years of the streaming revolution, that meant I was using Songza. We didn't have Pandora or Spotify in the early years, and Apple Music wasn't around yet. Eventually, Songza got bought out by Google and then changed into Google Play Music, which I didn't like, so I went looking for a change. While Spotify was around Canada by that point, Apple Music was just about to launch. Once Apple Music launched, I signed up and never looked back. I was happy to throw my $10 a month at Apple for streaming all the music I could, but I never even checked out the main competition, until now.

I have spent the last few months testing out Spotify and YouTube Music to finally decide which streaming service is right for me, and here's what I have f...

Source: As a long time Apple Music subscriber, I finally tried out the competition
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: