Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Captain Toad is the perfect chill game for one or two players  (Read 304 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 12, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: Captain Toad is the perfect chill game for one or two players

Red Toad can't jump.

Puzzle games are one of my favorite go-tos after a long day. Being able to solve little riddles or experience a brightly colored world helps me relax and, perhaps more importantly, helps me feel like I have a little more control over something during these crazy times. One of the games I prefer to play is Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker. Now, this game has been around for quite a while now. In fact, it originally released on the Wii U back in 2014 and then came to the Switch in 2018 with some additional levels.

The gameplay is very simple. Toad and Toadette are out hunting for stars when a giant crow named Wingo swoops in to steal the prize and Toadette. Now it's up to Toad to make his way through various levels until he can confront the evil bird and save his friend. Each level is cube-shaped and requires that the player collect as many of the level's three gems as possible before making their way to the star. And don't worry, once Toadette gets saved, things g...

Source: Review: Captain Toad is the perfect chill game for one or two players
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: