Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spending $400 on headphones is not necessary for most people  (Read 178 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 22, 2020, 04:05:17 pm »

Spending $400 on headphones is not necessary for most people

Whether it's a set over-the-ear cans with ANC or earbuds with to wear when I workout, I've never spent more than $150 on a pair of headphones.

Cheap headphones often get a bad rap. With plently of manufacturers — Sony, Bose, Beats, etc. — pushing $300 to $400 headphones that promise to deliver uncompromising sound quality, it makes you think that cheap headphones must sound like garbage. That's just not the case. While I'm not here to argue that a pair of $60 headphones from a smaller company is going to sound as nice as a $400 pair of headphones from Sony, I am here to argue that most people don't need to spend $400 to get a pair of headphones they would be happy with.

Around our virtual office, I'm known as jokingly as "Low-Cost Luke" because I have an affinity for not spending money I don't have to, but still being able to get quality products with the features I want. Inexpensive headphones ≠ cheap headphones.

A few things off the top

To start, while I haven't bought a ...

Source: Spending $400 on headphones is not necessary for most people
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: