Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Snag a terabyte of storage at $30 off with this WD My Passport SSD deal  (Read 239 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 28, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

Snag a terabyte of storage at $30 off with this WD My Passport SSD deal

External storage becomes a lot faster and more reliable if there aren't any tiny moving parts. One of the best solid state drives is on sale today at Amazon, making now a great time to purchase if you're in the market for storage that is both durable and affordable. Amazon has the WD 1TB My Passport External SSD on sale for $139.99, saving you $30 compared to the regular cost for it.

The deal is matching a one-day offer at Best Buy so we expect the price will rise tonight at Amazon, too. We haven't seen a price this good on it in over six months so today's discount is one you want to make the most of.

This solid state drive is from the new generation of WD My Passport drives and is one of the best USB-C SSDs available right now. There's an aesthetic difference compared to the previous generation with new metallic enclosures and matte finishes. They're also slightly thinner, taller, and overall sleeker. On the inside, a few changes were made as well. There's automatic backup softwar...

Source: Snag a terabyte of storage at $30 off with this WD My Passport SSD deal
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: