Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Didn't charge that? Here's how to dispute a charge on Apple Card  (Read 224 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: August 29, 2020, 04:05:17 pm »

Didn't charge that? Here's how to dispute a charge on Apple Card

See some suspicious activity on your Apple Card? Here's how to dispute those charges.

It's important to know how to dispute a charge on Apple Card and to be proactive and assertive about doing so. The Apple Card makes it very easy to pay your credit card bill with just a couple of taps, but it's a good idea to carefully check your charges before you pay it. Even if your card, iPhone, and Apple Watch have never left your possession, you can still be a victim of fraud. Scammers typically test the waters with very small charges so if you didn't look at the itemized bill, the fraudulent charge might escape your notice. This happened to several of us on staff at iMore recently, with fraudulent charges as small as $.01!

It happened to me this month, even though none of my Apple devices nor my Apple Card ever left my possession. My Apple Card never even left my home, so it couldn't have been scanned or skimmed by anyone. Don't be tempted to let those mysterious little charges on your bill...

Source: Didn't charge that? Here's how to dispute a charge on Apple Card
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: