Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Keychron K1 V4 low-profile mechanical keyboard is sleek and comfy  (Read 206 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 08, 2020, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: Keychron K1 V4 low-profile mechanical keyboard is sleek and comfy

Keychron K1 V4 is like an Apple Magic Keyboard, but better.

When it comes to keyboards, it's quite a subjective topic, and we all have our own personal preferences. For example, I prefer mechanical keyboards, because I love feeling each key as I press them, making sure that the keystroke is registered. I also enjoy the "clickity clack" sound that mechanical boards provide, though the sound varies greatly depending on the type of switch that you use. But regardless of switch type, I just like to hear myself (and others) type.

Ever since I got my Keychron K2 V2, I can't see myself going back to using my MacBook keyboard ever again. But for a lot of Apple users, the keyboard of choice seems to be the Magic Keyboard, which I only have experienced through the iPad Pro Magic Keyboard. While the Magic Keyboard is fine and dandy, I think everyone should at least try a mechanical board.

The Keychron K1 V4 is a low-profile mechanical keyboard, so it's like a hybrid between an Apple Magic Ke...

Source: Review: Keychron K1 V4 low-profile mechanical keyboard is sleek and comfy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: