Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create a bootable macOS Big Sur installer drive  (Read 181 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: November 18, 2020, 04:05:08 pm »

How to create a bootable macOS Big Sur installer drive

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple has a new version of macOS. It’s called Big Sur, and it’s version 11.0. In this article I’ll go over how you can create a bootable macOS Big Sur installation drive. But before I give instructions on how to create the drive, I’ll go over the items you’ll need and how to get them.</p><p>These instructions are for the officially released version of macOS Big Sur, not the public/developer beta. It was performed on Macs running macOS Catalina, and again on Big Sur.</p>

<p><strong>Macworld also has bootable-install-drive instructions for:</strong></p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3566910/how-to-create-a-bootable-macos-big-sur-installer-drive.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: [
url=https://www.macworld.com/article/3566910/how-to-create-a-bootable-macos-big-sur-installer-drive.html#tk.rss_all]How to create a bootable macOS Big Sur installer drive[/url]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: