Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Get better sleep and a consistent meditation practice with Muse S  (Read 143 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 10, 2021, 04:06:39 pm »

Review: Get better sleep and a consistent meditation practice with Muse S

Meditate and sleep your way to better mental and physical health.

Being well rested is a must if you're looking to put your best foot forward in all that you do. Lack of sleep greatly effects your mood, ability to focus and operate, memory and overall health. If you want to get anything done, a good night's rest is the best way to start. Meditation has been proven to reduce stress, control anxiety, promote emotional health, enhance self-awareness, lengthen attention span, reduce age-related memory loss, improve sleep, and even help control pain.

That being said, I think all of us could greatly benefit from better sleep and a consistent meditation practice. I often have a really difficult time shutting my brain off at night and a consistent, seated meditation practice is something I've tried, but have never succeeded in. Muse S, the brain sensing headband, has helped me monitor and track my sleep as well as find a meditation practice that works for me. It's comfortable and easy to u...

Source: Review: Get better sleep and a consistent meditation practice with Muse S
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: