Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's hard to decide which villager has the cutest fishing outfit in ACNH  (Read 121 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 11, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

It's hard to decide which villager has the cutest fishing outfit in ACNH

Your villagers know how to look the part when catching fish.

When I got up this morning, I was already excited to catch a bunch of fish during the Animal Crossing Fishing Tourney in Animal Crossing: New Horizons. But I was delighted to find that all of my villagers had dressed up in their best fishing attire specifically for the event. This inspired me to run around my island and snap pictures with each one of them. Here are some pictures of each of my villagers wearing their best fishing attire.

Animal Crossing is one of the best Switch games with its fun seasonal events and adorable villagers. Take a look below to see the cuteness.

Sprinkle

Sprinkle looks cute no matter what she's doing, but she looks especially adorable in these clothes. I included two pictures cause she's my favorite villager. Shhh. . . don't tell the others.

Flora

This fashionable bird sports a red coat with a matching hat. It sure makes her stand out, but her hot pink coloring already did that anyway.

Source: It's hard to decide which villager has the cutest fishing outfit in ACNH
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: