Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Caseology's Legion offers affordable protection that looks great  (Read 172 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 23, 2021, 04:05:17 pm »

Review: Caseology's Legion offers affordable protection that looks great

Grippy and greenish blue, it's the perfect match for your Pacific Blue iPhone 12 Pro.

As a serial breaker of phones, I've always thought my only choices for iPhone cases were huge, bulky, and super expensive. I've been shelling out big bucks for years on the best rugged cases, but after trying out the Caseology Legion, my mind has been opened to new and much more affordable possibilities.

The Caseology Legion is a sharp-looking case with multiple lines of protective defense. Despite its protective qualities, the case is not very thick or bulky like most protective cases, and it comes in several colorways that complement the iPhone 12 Pro colors beautifully. It also has an antimicrobial coating to fight germs, so all in all, this is a pretty complete package. When you consider the price point of the Caseology Legion alongside all that it comes with, this is a pretty dang affordable case.

Caseology Legion review:

The good
The bad
The competition
Should you buy?

Caseology L...

Source: Review: Caseology's Legion offers affordable protection that looks great
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: