Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: EarFun Free Pro noise-canceling wireless earbuds are well-priced  (Read 173 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 25, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

Review: EarFun Free Pro noise-canceling wireless earbuds are well-priced

You don't have to pay a lot for truly wireless noise-canceling headphones.

Several people have asked me to recommend wireless headphones that aren't so darn expensive. I've been using the Earfun Free Pro wireless earbuds and I really like them, in fact they are one of my favorite Bluetooth headphones for Apple Watch. I use them a lot with my iPhone and iPad, too. They may not be AirPods Pro, but the sound quality is good.

The EarFun Free Pro Wireless Earbuds are small, lightweight, and include four different sized sets of ear tips, and three pairs of ear hooks are also included for a perfect fit. The battery life is pretty good and the charging case can be charged wirelessly or via USB-C. Linking them up to my various devices is easy. Best of all, they have active noise-canceling that you can toggle on and off at will. With an 18-month warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee, they are worth checking out.

EarFun Free Pro wireless earbuds review:

The good
The bad
The competit...

Source: Review: EarFun Free Pro noise-canceling wireless earbuds are well-priced
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: