Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering  (Read 171 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: January 26, 2021, 04:05:13 pm »

Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering

<article>
   <section class="page">
<p>Apple on Monday announced that Dan Riccio, senior VP of hardware engineering, will be leaving his position to focus on a “new project” and report directly to CEO Tim Cook. Apple did not give any details about the new project in its press announcement.</p><p>Riccio has been with Apple for over 20 years, and has worked on a large portion of Apple’s hardware lineup. He joined Apple in 1998, and in 2012 became the senior VP of hardware engineering.</p><p>“After 23 years of leading our Product Design or Hardware Engineering teams—culminating with our biggest and most ambitious product year ever—it’s the right time for a change,” Riccio said in a <a href="https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2021/01/dan-riccio-begins-a-new-chapter-at-apple/" rel="nofollow">press release[/url]. “Next up, I’m looking forward to doing what I love most—focusing all my time and energy at Apple on creating something new and wonderful that I couldn’t be more excited about.”</p><p class="jumpTag"><a href="/article/3604797/apple-vp-dan-riccio-to-focus-on-new-project-and-step-down-as-leader-of-hardware-engineering.html#jump">To read this article in full, please click here[/url]</p></section></article>

Source: Apple VP Dan Riccio to focus on ‘new project’ and step down as leader of hardware engineering
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: