Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Amazon Halo is a good fitness tracker complement to Apple Watch  (Read 154 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: February 10, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: Amazon Halo is a good fitness tracker complement to Apple Watch

Amazon recently entered the fitness tracker market with the Halo. How does it stack up?

During a time where most of us have been staying at home more than ever, Amazon launched a new surprise product on everyone a few months ago. This new product is the Amazon Halo Band, which is Amazon's foray into the wearable health tracker market. You know, the one that is pretty oversaturated already with names like Fitbit, Garmin, and the Apple Watch. So why should one buy Amazon's Halo Band when there are already so many other options available? Amazon Halo is supposed to help you understand yourself and your health even better than ever before.

I've been wearing an Apple Watch for a few years now, and it's become not only my fitness tracker but pretty much my everything tracker — I have notifications popping up all day long for calls or even just standard alerts. Honestly, it gets a little distracting over time. That's why I was so intrigued by the concept of the Amazon Halo and its lack ...

Source: Review: Amazon Halo is a good fitness tracker complement to Apple Watch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: