Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: The Twelve South ParcSlope for MacBook & iPad really stands up  (Read 139 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 11, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

Review: The Twelve South ParcSlope for MacBook & iPad really stands up

This alone helped me create my minimalist office setup.

When I moved to a new apartment that actually had a room that I could turn into an office, I immediately jumped into figuring out the perfect home office setup for me. I'm quite minimal, so I've held off on the idea of getting a monitor with a separate trackpad and monitor because of not only clutter but also cost. Plus, I've been working at home from my couch for the better part of a year, so why swing the pendulum so far the other way as soon as the opportunity exists?

I've always been happy working from a MacBook Air or MacBook Pro. They're both incredibly portable and, with the new MacBook Air with M1 and 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1, so powerful that a desktop computer is no longer needed for most people. This rang true before Apple released its own silicon as well, but it has never been more true than today.

Therefore, I wanted a desk setup centered around my MacBook rather than a desktop computer or standalone monitor. ...

Source: Review: The Twelve South ParcSlope for MacBook & iPad really stands up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: