Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Nintendo Switch isn't the Switch Pro, but it's a great upgrade  (Read 122 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 11, 2021, 04:05:20 pm »

New Nintendo Switch isn't the Switch Pro, but it's a great upgrade

An amazing hybrid console with even longer battery life.

When the original Switch console was released in early 2017, many gamers were unsure whether the hybrid would be a worthwhile purchase. After all, Nintendo's last console, the Wii U, hadn't done well at all. But the Switch delivered by providing quality games and a console that you could take with you anywhere. Two years later, Nintendo released a newer Switch model (or the new Nintendo Switch V2 as some retailers refer to it), which boasts longer battery life. We got our hands on a new version as soon as possible to see how it compares to the original.

At the time of this article, I have spent hundreds if not thousands of hours on both my original Switch and the newer model. I take a Switch with me whenever I leave the house. It provides a way better gaming experience than what you'd find on your smartphone, and its small size makes it super easy to tote around. The extra battery life on the new model really increases my enj...

Source: New Nintendo Switch isn't the Switch Pro, but it's a great upgrade
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: