Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about a possible March Apple event and what it could bring  (Read 213 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 15, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Let's talk about a possible March Apple event and what it could bring

Are we going to see an Apple event this month? Maybe.

Another week has come and gone — it feels like time is just flying by, doesn't it? Anyway, we're approaching the middle of March, still without word of a new Apple event.

Now, we've covered it before, but it just seems that March 16 is unlikely for an Apple event, especially since that's two days from now and we've had no warning. But we still have two more weeks of March left, so it's still entirely likely that we could see something from Apple later in the month, maybe on March 23 instead? Either way, we expect Apple to drop the long-awaited AirTags soon, new AirPods 3, and maybe even an updated Apple TV.

Honestly, I can't wait for AirTags, and my colleague, Luke Filipowicz, has even held off on purchasing Tiles all these years because he's waiting for AirTags, as well. I've picked up a Tile Mate and Pro to give them a whirl, and while I find them very useful, I'm honestly not a big fan of having to purchase Tile Premium ...

Source: Let's talk about a possible March Apple event and what it could bring
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: