Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pick up a case to protect that brand new 11-inch iPad Pro (2020)  (Read 257 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 15, 2021, 04:05:22 pm »

Pick up a case to protect that brand new 11-inch iPad Pro (2020)

Protect your substantial investment when you purchase an iPad Pro with a great case. The 2020 iPad Pro's dimensions are unchanged from the 2018 version, so if you have a sleeve or bag, that will still fit. However, the larger camera module means that a case will not fit, and you'll need a new one specific to this model. Some cases offer simple protection while others add functionality, such as folding into a stand, holding an Apple Pencil, or including a keyboard. I've been a fan of ESR's Yippee Trifold Smart Case for iPad Pro 11 since the previous generation was released. Whether you need something simple or want some extra functions, we've got you covered.

Best Overall: ESR Yippee Trifold Smart Case for iPad Pro 11 2020

I've had a Yippee Trifold Smart Case since the last 11-inch iPad Pro was released, and it's one of my favorite cases, and I have it in heavy rotation. Both the front and back are protected. The back is a hard, translucent plastic shell with a space on the edge t...

Source: Pick up a case to protect that brand new 11-inch iPad Pro (2020)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: