Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Tile Slim goes into your wallet to prevent you from losing it  (Read 145 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 21, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Review: Tile Slim goes into your wallet to prevent you from losing it

Never lose your wallet or other valuables again.

We are still hopeful that Apple will announce AirTags soon, but until such time, we have important valuables to keep track of! Tile Slim is not a large investment, so I think it's worth considering regardless of whether AirTags are released soon or not.

Tile Slim is part of the Tile line of tracking devices, which includes the Tile Mate and Tile Pro. It works two ways: use your smartphone to ping it so you can find the item you've stashed it in, or press the button on the Tile Slim to ping your smartphone. Tile Slim is about the size of two credit cards stacked together, so it is indeed as slim as its name implies. I keep mine in a credit card slot in my wallet, where it fits perfectly. It looks like a credit card, with a single button and speaker holes. You could also attach it to your MacBook or other larger devices using one of Tile's slim adhesives.

One thing to be aware of is that while you can certainly use your Tile Slim and ...

Source: Review: Tile Slim goes into your wallet to prevent you from losing it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: