Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I leave my iPhone VPN connected all the time?  (Read 230 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 21, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Should I leave my iPhone VPN connected all the time?

You may already have a great VPN for your iPhone, or be thinking about getting one. Either way that's a good step towards better security and personal anonymity in your digital life. But with that VPN making you appear to be someone you're not and in a different location, it will be working your iPhone harder. So should you leave your iPhone VPN connected all the time?

Yes, a VPN will have an impact your iPhone battery life as well as your data speeds. So you may want to think about how to use it so this isn't as much of an issue. Here are a few hints and tips to help you stay as secure as you need to while making sure your iPhone is useful all day.

What is your iPhone VPN for?

The use of your VPN will affect how you fire it up and how it chews your battery. We say chew, most VPNs are actually pretty power-efficient. But to save even that amount you may want to turn it off from time to time. If you're not using it for security, but rather to watch geo-restricted shows and movies o...

Source: Should I leave my iPhone VPN connected all the time?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: