Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Fortnite on the Switch has some drawbacks, but still works  (Read 281 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: March 22, 2021, 04:05:21 pm »

Review: Fortnite on the Switch has some drawbacks, but still works

We can be pro Fortnite gamers, even on the Nintendo Switch.

Back in 2018, I had a chance to play Fortnite on the Nintendo Switch at E3, and I was impressed by what I tried out. At the time, Fortnite was on the cusp of its third season and was already soaring in popularity. When it was finally available for public consumption, however, I started to notice the blemishes I missed on the trade floor, especially when docked. And as the seasons went on and morphed Fortnite's map into the complex battle arena it is now, the shortcomings of the Switch version began to stick out even more.

Epic Games could've left the Switch version out to dry, and continued focusing on the other platforms, but it seems like the developers were dedicated to making Fortnite playable on the Nintendo Switch. Now at the start of Chapter 2, Season 6, Fortnite has become a grandiose space opera that has successfully blended popular video games, movies, TV shows, popular memes, music,  dances, and even real-life p...

Source: Review: Fortnite on the Switch has some drawbacks, but still works
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: