Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Charge faster with OtterBox's 30W Fast Charge Wall Charging Kit  (Read 190 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

Review: Charge faster with OtterBox's 30W Fast Charge Wall Charging Kit

The latest technology gets you just the right amount of power to charge your iPad Pro and more.

My 2018 11-inch iPad Pro came with an 18W charger. It works fine, of course, but it has always annoyed me just how long it takes to charge even the best iPad with it. Enter the OtterBox USB-C to USB-C 30W Fast Charge Wall Charging Kit. In my informal testing, this kit charges my iPad Pro about 50% faster than the charger it came with!

The kit includes the 30W wall charger plus a sturdy 3-foot (one meter) fast-charge cable. The charger is powered by GaN, which means it's efficient yet compact with retractable prongs. The cable has been flex-tested for up to 3000 bends.

If you have a USB-C device that you'd like to charge, but it can't charge at 30W, don't worry. This charger utilizes Programmable Power Supply (PPS) technology. This allows the charger to automatically adjust the charging speed depending on what the device needs to power up. So, use the OtterBox USB-C to USB-C 30W Fast Cha...

Source: Review: Charge faster with OtterBox's 30W Fast Charge Wall Charging Kit
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: