Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple's App Store 'breaking at the seams', says former marketing director  (Read 249 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2021, 04:05:18 pm »

Apple's App Store 'breaking at the seams', says former marketing director

"The ecosystem that is often praised is breaking at the seams IMHO"

What you need to know

A former Apple marketing chief says the company's App Store is "breaking at the seams".
Michael Gartenberg was formerly Apple's Sr. Director of Worldwide Product Marketing.
He made the comments in response to one developer's crusade to highlight scam apps on the App Store.

Apple's former Sr. Director of Worldwide Product Marketing, Michael Gartenberg, has said the companies "often praised" App Store is "breaking at the seams" in his opinion.

Gartenberg made the comments in a tweet Friday which reads:

I believe @keleftheriou has brought an important issue about the App Store to a mainstream audience. I hope Apple gets its act together soon. The ecosystem that is often praised is breaking at the seams IMHO

I believe @keleftheriou has brought an important issue about the App Store to a mainstream audience. I hope Apple gets its act together soon. The ecosystem that is often praised is ...

Source: Apple's App Store 'breaking at the seams', says former marketing director
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: