Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Review: Movo SPL-TELE 3x Telephoto Lens is the lens Apple forgot  (Read 192 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 24, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Review: Movo SPL-TELE 3x Telephoto Lens is the lens Apple forgot

If you wish your iPhone had more optical zoom, consider this easy clip-on lens.

I bought the iPhone 12 mini this year, after having had a "Pro" model iPhone for years. One of the things I miss most is the telephoto lens. Fortunately, there are some third-party iPhone lens kits that allow you to enhance your iPhone photography, no matter which iPhone model you rock.

The Movo SPL-TELE 3x Telephoto Lens is easy to use; you clip it onto your iPhone's camera lens. While it's not perfect, it does work as intended. The 3x magnification lets you get closer to your photography subjects. It's universally compatible, fitting onto any smartphone. I was able to attach it to my iPhone "naked" or with a lightweight case. I even tried it on my iPad Pro, and it worked there as well.

Assembly couldn't be easier, screw the lens onto the clip (which will work with other Move lenses, as well) and remove the lens cap. As you clip the lens onto your iPhone, it's helpful to have the camera app open so yo...

Source: Review: Movo SPL-TELE 3x Telephoto Lens is the lens Apple forgot
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: