Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Earn My Nintendo points and upload pictures on the New Pokémon Snap website  (Read 159 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 25, 2021, 04:05:19 pm »

Earn My Nintendo points and upload pictures on the New Pokémon Snap website

My Nintendo Platinum points can be used to earn rewards on the My Nintendo website.

What you need to know

A new website has gone live, featuring New Pokémon Snap and its features.
Visitors can take pictures, view videos, take quizzes and earn My Nintendo points.
New Pokémon Snap releases on April 30, 2021.

A new website for the upcoming New Pokémon Snap game has recently gone live. This website will feature some fun activities that will allow persons to learn about the new Lental Region featured in the new game, upload photos, and learn about what makes New Pokémon Snap so special. All these things and more can be experienced by making one's way through eight "stops", similar to progression in the game.

Most exciting of all, those who visit the website will be able to earn My Nintendo Platinum points after visiting each stop! These points can be used to earn rewards, such as desktop and mobile wallpapers, physical merchandise, and digital game guides.

Visitors can look a...

Source: Earn My Nintendo points and upload pictures on the New Pokémon Snap website
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: