Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Apple event was loaded with shiny new products — let's discuss!  (Read 247 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: April 26, 2021, 04:05:22 pm »

The Apple event was loaded with shiny new products — let's discuss!

That was one heck of an hour-long Apple event, am I right? There was certainly a lot to love.

It finally happened folks, we got our April Apple event, which was appropriately dubbed 'Spring loaded,' because it was absolutely bonkers and full of new products. So let's dive in!

AirTags are finally a thing, hip hip hurray! It has felt like absolutely forever (though in reality just a few years), but Apple finally revealed the AirTag, the company's item tracker meant to take on competitors like Tile and Chipolo. Unlike the competition, though, the AirTag not only has Bluetooth LE, but it packs in the U1 ultra wide-band chip, so you can get Precise Finding with iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 devices. This is no doubt what I'm looking forward to the most — haptic, audio, and visual feedback to locating my item. From what I've seen so far, it doesn't look like you'll get a notification if you leave an AirTag behind (Tile's Smart Alerts feature), so that's a little disappointing. However, I'm t...

Source: The Apple event was loaded with shiny new products — let's discuss!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: