Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luke's lean list of what to expect from WWDC 2021  (Read 137 times)
HCK
Global Moderator

« on: May 13, 2021, 04:05:16 pm »

Luke's lean list of what to expect from WWDC 2021

This may be the first time in a few years that my expectations for WWDC are pretty low. Here's my list of what I do expect to be announced.

With WWDC 2021 coming up in a matter of weeks, I have been racking my brain about what I think Tim Cook and company will strut out onto the virtual stage and announce — I've come up a little blank. We know that WWDC focuses on software — although hardware does make an appearance from time to time — so obviously, one can expect to hear all about the newest versions of iOS, iPadOS, watchOS, tvOS, and macOS, but rumors and details about what those updates might be have been pretty scarce this year.

With all that said, I wouldn't classify my expectations for WWDC 2021 as low but rather as lean. Sure, Luke's lean list makes a great title, and the alliteration makes me smile (I am a writer, after all), but it also rings true. I expect WWDC to be a bit lean this year, with a few "star" features and many minor updates that will give developers ne...

Source: Luke's lean list of what to expect from WWDC 2021
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: